We are pleased to announce the 35th Annual CRANAplus Conference will be held at Cable Beach Club Resort and Spa in Broome, Western Australia, from 18 to 20 October 2017.
THE FUTURE OF REMOTE HEALTH AND THE INFLUENCE OF TECHNOLOGY
Since the organisation’s inception in 1982 this event has served to create an opportunity for likeminded remote and isolated health individuals who can network, connect and share. It serves as both a professional and social resource for the Remote and Isolated Health Workforce of Australia. We aim to offer an environment that will foster new ideas, promote collegiate relationships, provide opportunities for professional development and celebrate remote health practice.
Sponsors will be recognised as keen and vital supporters of the field. Visit the Sponsor & Exhibitor Profiles page to view company profiles.
Opening & Welcome Drinks Host
Satchel Insert Sponsor
Who Should Attend
- Remote and isolated health professionals
- Remote or isolated health and community Service Providers
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health services
- Undergraduate and postgraduate students
- Researchers and education providers
- Professional bodies & associations
- State, Territory & Local Governments
Video courtesy of Tourism Western Australia © Tourism WA